Do you have difficulty getting decent participation in your organization’s pinewood derby race? Do you sell a lot of kits, but many of these kits never get made into a pinewood derby car?
To increase participation, race organizers need to eliminate common excuses, such as:
- We Have No Woodworking Skills, Or We Have No Woodworking Tools
- There Is Too Much Work Involved
- There Is Too Much Time Involved
- We Don’t Know How To Make A Fast Pinewood Derby Car
- The Competition Is Too Stiff, So We Don’t Have A Chance
In this article solutions to these common excuses are provided. You can find them in Pinewood Derby Times Volume 12, Issue 1.
Subscribe to this Free Pinewood Derby E-newsletter
(C)2017, Maximum Velocity, Inc. All rights reserved.
Maximum Velocity Pinewood Derby Car Plans and Supplies