The Wedge Kit includes a pre-cut and drilled pine block and and instructions. Wheels and axles are not included, so use the wheels and axles supplied by your club or order them separately.
Weight is sold separately. Three types of weight are available:
- Lead Wire - A dense metal that works well for all wedge kits. However, lead is toxic if taken internally.
- Steel Weight Kit - This is a good alternative to lead for the standard wheelbase kits. However, the Steel Weight Kit cannot be used with the extended wheelbase kit.
- Tungsten Weight Kit - An option for the extended wheelbase kit, a more agressive balance point can be acheived with the Tungsten Weight Kit.
Two types of standard wheel base versions, and an extended wheel base version are available:
- 5620 - Standard Wheel Base - Axle Slots: Precision-cut axle slots that match BSA specifications in placement, depth, and width.
- 5621 - Standard Wheel Base - Axle Holes: Precision-drilled axle holes that match BSA specifications for placement. The holes are drilled with a #44 bit (fits BSA axles). One front axle hole is slightly raised so that the car will ride on three wheels (best performance).
- 5622 - Extended Wheel Base: Precision-drilled axle holes located at an extended position. The holes are drilled with a #44 bit (fits BSA axles). One front axle hole is slightly raised so that the car will ride on three wheels (best performance).
The following standard options are available: