The Jaguar is modeled after the classic XKE. The body is very agressively weighted with tungsten cylinders for a very fast ride.
The Jaguar Kit includes a pre-cut and drilled pine block, tungsten weight, and instructions. Weight holes are located under the car. Wheels and axles are not included, so use the wheels and axles supplied by your club or order them separately.
Two types of standard wheel base versions, and an extended wheel base version are available:
- 5624 - Standard Wheel Base - Axle Slots: Precision-cut axle slots that match BSA specifications in placement, depth, and width.
- 5625 - Standard Wheel Base - Axle Holes: Precision-drilled axle holes that match BSA specifications for placement. The holes are drilled with a #44 bit (fits BSA axles). One front axle hole is slightly raised so that the car will ride on three wheels (best performance).
- 5626 - Extended Wheel Base: Precision-drilled axle holes located at an extended position. The holes are drilled with a #44 bit (fits BSA axles). One front axle hole is slightly raised so that the car will ride on three wheels (best performance).
The following standard options are available:
- 5625, 5626 - Drilled axle holes, 4 wheels on the ground - add $1.00.
- 5624, 5626 - Drilled axle holes for Awana axles (3/32" bit) - add $1.00.