The Annihilator is very low, sleek, fast, and very aggressively weighted (1-2/3 ounces of weight are located behind the rear axle). When aligned for Rail-Riding (recommended), the Annihilator soars down the track, eliminating the competition.
The Annihilator Kit includes a pre-cut and drilled pine block, tungsten bars, and 3/16 inch tungsten cubes (trim weighting), and instructions. Weight pockets are located under the car for fine tuning. Wheels and axles are not included, so use the wheels and axles supplied by your club or order them separately.
Note: On the extended version of the Annihilator, the rear weight pocket is open to the back. After installing the rear weight, wood filler can be applied over the back of the weight, then sanded and painted along with the rest of the car.
Two types of standard wheel base versions, and an extended wheel base version are available:
- 5656 - Standard Wheel Base - Axle Slots: Precision-cut axle slots that match BSA specifications in placement, depth, and width.
- 5657 - Standard Wheel Base - Axle Holes: Precision-drilled axle holes that match BSA specifications for placement. The holes are drilled with a #44 bit (fits BSA axles). One front axle hole is slightly raised so that the car will ride on three wheels (best performance).
- 5658 - Extended Wheel Base: Precision-drilled axle holes located at an extended position. The holes are drilled with a #44 bit (fits BSA axles). One front axle hole is slightly raised so that the car will ride on three wheels (best performance).
The following standard options are available:
- 5657, 5658 - Drilled axle holes, 4 wheels on the ground - add $1.00.
- 5657, 5658 - Drilled axle holes for Awana axles (3/32" bit) - add $1.00.