Subject to availability, we offer you the option to purchase one or more sets of pinewood derby wheels with your favorite mold number. The fee for this service is $2.00. The procedure is as follows:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include:
- Your Name:
- Wheel Type:
- Non-lathed Premium Matched Wheels (Part #5454)
- Matched Speed Wheels (Part #4092)
- Pro-Stock Matched Speed Wheels (Part #4082)
- Ultralight Matched Speed Wheels (Part #4072)
- Mold Number (#3, #5, or #15). You may specify a list of mold numbers in priority order. (See below for a Mold Comparison Chart)
- Quantity of Wheel Sets
If the wheels are available, we will reserve the wheels in your name. In any case, we will send back an e-mail to let you know the status. IMPORTANT – If you have not heard back from us within 2 business days, either we did not receive your email, or you did not receive our response. In this case, please Contact us by phone.
If the e-mail we send back states that the wheels are reserved, you will have 2 business days to purchase the wheels. You may use the purchase buttons above, or you may phone in the order (Click Here for the phone number and hours of operation). You may also order other products at the same time.
If the purchase is not made within 2 business days, the wheels will no longer be reserved.
Mold Comparison Chart
In the table below, the premium matched wheels are identified with a green background.
|Mold #||Round||Left-Right||Bore Size|
Notes on measurements:
- Measurements were made in Sept of 2019. Ten wheels from each mold were randomly selected from 1,900 wheels. The wheels were examined and the results averaged.
- In general, all of the BSA wheels continue to be good, although there were a few changes in ranking. Note that the difference between the Excellent, Good, and Okay ratings is just a few thousandths of an inch. One thing we may need to include in the rankings is mold quality.