New DerbyWorx Tools and More!
At Maximum Velocity, we are always looking for new products to help
you build a winning pinewood derby car. Today, we are announcing four
Maximum Velocity Car Kits
If you are planning a race and are not required to use a specific kit type,
our MV Basic Car Kit is just what you need. These attractively priced
kits are equipped with:
- Pro-Body Jig - New from DerbyWorx, this jig is essentially a dual Pro-Body tool which is used to accurately set and hold the distance between
the front and back axles when drilling axle holes.
- Pro-Rail Rider Tool - New from DerbyWorx, this tool works with the Pro-
Axle Press II to put precise bends in axles for alignment adjustment
and/or for running with angled axles.
- Accelerator Car Kit - New from Maximum Velocity, the Accelerator is a
low-profile, tungsten weighted, extended wheelbase car kit for those who
are looking for performance with style.
- 1 gram Awana Speed Wheels - If you are involved in a Grand Prix
through an Awana club, then to achieve top speed, you need a great set
of wheels and axles. These official Awana wheels, machined by
DerbyWorx, have been precision trued and then reduced in weight to 1.0
grams for an ultra-fast start.
So, if your organization does not mandate a particular kit type, consider
our Maximum Velocity Car Kits.
- Quality Block - Unlike the blocks provided by some organizations, our
blocks are soft, northwestern pine blocks, cut precisely to 7 inches long,
1-3/4 inches wide, and 1-1/4 inches tall. These dimensions, as well as
the axle slots accurately duplicate the dimensions of standard pinewood
derby blocks from BSA and PineCar.
- Simple Axle Preparation - Don't worry about filing off flaws, or losing
hub caps. Our Speed Axles have no burrs or crimp marks, and install
without hub caps. With or without polishing, they are ready to go. We
supply five, so you have a spare.
- Quality Wheels - Forget cheap, out of round wheels. We supply top-
quality, PineCar-brand wheels to give great performance.
Can We Help?
If we can help you in any way with your pinewood derby project, or if you have any feedback regarding this newsletter, please contact us at: email@example.com