If you are looking for a superior set of high-performance pinewood derby wheels for an Open Competition race, then you've found them. These wheels by DerbyWorx (also known as "RS Wheels") are one of the fastest wheels on the market today!
- Easy to Use - These wheels are ready to roll. No preparation required!
- Top Performance - Precision-machined from the raw material (not injection-molded like most wheels) to provide excellent precision in all dimensions for smooth, fast, and straight runs.
- Fast Starts - Very light weight for the fastest starts possible.
- Minimal Friction from Car Body - Pre-beveled hubs minimize contact with the axle head and car body.
- Minimal Track Surface Friction - Extremely small contact patch minimizes track friction.
- Minimal Lane Guide Friction - The wheel sides are beveled to minimize contact with the lane guide (see Figure 1).
- Well-balanced - Machined from Delrin for uniform density throughout.
- Computer Designed - To provide the maximum mechanical advantage over axle friction.
These wheels are ready to roll - just lube and go. Do not sand the tread surface as this may detract from performance. Make sure to mount the wheels with the "dish side" towards the car.
|Tread Contact Width
|Overall Hub Width
|Wheel Bore ID