Click Here to Order Dry Transfer Decals
Unlike other decals, dry transfer decals are applied with pressure. To apply, follow this procedure:
- Remove any dust or debris from the surface of the car.
- Cut out the portion of the material that has the desired decal. It is not necessary to cut along the edge of the actual decal.
- Place the decal on the desired location on the car. Do not press firmly until the decal is positioned properly.
- Using a dull pencil, rub over the entire decal using medium pressure. Do not press very hard as the decal could tear or the car surface could be damaged.
- Carefully peel back the carrier material. If the decal is not fully transferred, replace the carrier material and rub on the untransferred area with the pencil.
- Remove the carrier material. If desired a clear gloss spray can be applied over the car and decals.
Don't forget to save the extra decals for another project!