Welcome to the New Season
Fall is in the air (even here in Arizona), and the smell of sawdust will soon be appearing in workshops, garages, and basements across the country. Yes, it is pinewood derby time!
Here at Maximum Velocity, we have a full agenda of articles and photos to educate, entertain, and (hopefully) inspire you. This season we have added a Humor section, and a Product Showcase section.
But we are always looking for your input. So, please send us your photos, speed tips, articles, memories, etc.
New Products for the 2007-08 Season
A few weeks ago we introduced several new products to help you have a winning race season. These products include:
Click Here to see all of the new items.
- Tungsten Putty and Rounds - Tungsten weight in two new forms to help you build that ultra-fast car. Tungsten putty is great for fine tuning the weight of your car.
- Max-V-Lube - In extensive testing, this unique graphite blend outperforms other graphite products, providing you with excellent performance.
- New Ultralight BSA Wheels - These DerbyWorx Ultralight Speed Wheels have additional tuning, giving you the edge over other weight-reduced speed wheels.
- Club Speed Wheels - We now not only have speed wheels for BSA, but also for Awana, RA Racers, and Royal Rangers.
- New Kits - The Velocinator, Sports Car, and Viper are ready to give your car both looks and speed.
- Bearings - Pre-assembled bearing wheels to simplify creating a radical ride for that special outlaw or challenge car.
Note that one of these items is on sale for newsletter subscribers. Click Here for more information.
Inventory Clearance Sale
We also have several items on Inventory Clearance. Supplies are limited so make sure to get these discounted products before they are gone!
Can We Help?
If we can help you in any way with your pinewood derby project, or if you have any feedback regarding this newsletter, please contact us at: email@example.com