Add excitement to your pinewood derby event with sound effects!
RaceFX™ is a simple-to-use yet powerful sound effects player. Easily installed and used on any PC(1), RaceFX provides you with a large menu of sounds for use at your pinewood derby, raingutter regatta, space derby, and more! Simply click a sound to play!
RaceFX™ has powerful features to give you the greatest flexibility:
- Lots of Sounds - Plays an almost unlimited number of sound effect clips. You are only limited by the amount of screen space to display them.
- Packaged Sounds - 75 different sound effects are provided free of charge with the player.(2)
- Customizable Sound Buttons - Any of the sound buttons can be configured to play any WAV, MID, MP3, AIF, AIFF, AU, or WMA sound files that you have. You can also replace any of the button images with BMP, GIF, ICO, JPG, PNG or WMF images of your own.
- Playing Sounds - Play any sound effect with a click of a mouse or the use of a keyboard shortcut. Keyboard shortcuts are customizable (with exception of the Dashboard screen).
- Hide Sounds - Individual sound buttons can be hidden to limit the player to just the sounds that you intend to use at the time.
- Loop Sounds - Continuously play a sound clip. Sound effect will repeat until you stop it or play another sound effect.
- Overlap Sounds - You can play multiple sound clips simultaneously.
- Customizable Shortcut Keys - Keyboard shortcuts to trigger a sound effect are configurable (with the exception of the Dashboard screen).
- Customizable Categories - Create any number of sound categories. Any number of sounds can be added to a sound category.
- Hide Categories - Only display the sound categories that you intend to use at the time.
- Compact version of the main screen - It is fully re-sizable and customizable and can even stay on top of other programs, like our GrandPrix Race Manager software.
- Data Files - You can create data files to store your configuration of categories and sounds. Create multiple data files, each tailored for a different purpose (e.g. one for Pinewood Derby, one for Space Derby, and one for Raingutter Regatta).
- Remote Control - RaceFX can be used as a standalone application or in tandem with GrandPrix Race Manager (requires GrandPrix Race Manager Version 14.0 or above). You can set RaceFX to play a random sound effect at the start and/or end of a heat. Select which sound category to play the sound from. RaceFX and GrandPrix Race Manager can be run on the same computer or on two different networked computers.
- Screen Background Color - You can further personalize RaceFX by changing the screen background color of the Main and Dashboard screens.
- Adjust Volume/Balance - You have easy access to your PC's sound and balance controls to allow for quick adjustment.
Get it Fast - A license well be e-mailed to you.(3)
RaceFX Screens - Click to Enlarge
Interested? Then why not download the free demo. The demo shows the full interface but limits the number of sounds to 10. Then if you like it, purchase a license. The license key will be e-mailed to you, allowing you to enable RaceFX to its full capabilities.
After downloading, 'double-click' on the saved program (racefxv4_setup.exe) and follow the prompts to install and launch the program.
(1)PC Requirements: 700 MHz Pentium III or better; 32 or 64 bit versions of Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7, or 8; Internet Explorer 5.01 or above; Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1; Sound Card; 12 MB of hard drive space; Minimum 128 MB of RAM (256 MB or more recommended); Minimum 800x600 screen resolution.
(2)The license fee is for the RaceFX Sound Effects Player. The sounds included with the download are royalty-free, and are provided for your convenience.
(3)The license key is e-mailed within 24 hours of purchase.
™RaceFX is a trademark of Lisano Enterprises