Race Management Software
Make your race more organized, fair, and enjoyable, with a powerful race management package!
GrandPrix Race Manager™ is a full-featured race management package for your pinewood derby, raingutter regatta, space derby, or similar race.(1) GrandPrix Race Manager registers racers, creates race schedules, scores the race, and provides reports, all of which make your race more organized, more time-efficient, and more enjoyable for all.
GrandPrix Race Manager™ has a full selection of customizable features to give you the greatest flexibility:
- Adapts to Any Race Event - Customizable for racing cars, semi-trucks, Space Derby rockets, Raingutter Regatta boats, and more. Supports from 1 to 8 lanes of racing.
- Easy to Use - The package guides the race official step-by-step through set-up, registration, racing, and reporting. You can check off each step as you go.
- Simple Racer Registration - Manually enter racers or import racer information from an existing spreadsheet or database. Racers can choose their own car numbers, or they can be assigned by the race officials or the package itself.
- Race Schedules
- Supports most non-elimination methods such as Perfect-N, Stearns, Lane Rotation, Round Robin, and others. The package creates Perfect-N Type or Lane Rotation schedules; other schedules can be imported. You can even race without a schedule!
- GrandPrix Race Manager now supports 'Dynamic Racing'. Racers are matched based on performance in earlier heats. This maximizes the number of racers to win at least one heat and also leads to closer races for racers at all levels. You can even race without schedules for ad-hoc racing.
- DOES NOT support Single, Double or Triple Elimination - Here's why
Race Scoring - Score by total points or by cumulative, average or single fastest elapsed time. With time scoring, you can even ignore each racer's worst time. Points and Times can be entered manually or automatically via a timing system.
- Hardware Supported - Supports all popular brands of start/finish line systems, and many custom systems. Also supports triggering a solenoid start gate and drag racing style start light "Christmas Tree".
- Awards Management - You can define an unlimited number of Design, Special Speed or other awards and designate the winners of each. You can even print out awards and participation certificates!
- Large Font Displays - Racing, On Deck, Standing, and Award screens are designed for display on a large TV or projection system for your audience to see.
- Highly Customizable - Customize items like race organization, scoring method, report titles, lane labeling, sound effects buttons, track record information, displaying car speed, and more.
- Reports - Numerous reports are provided to help you manage your entire race from race rosters to reports on results and race statistics. Reports can also be exported to various file formats.
- Race Rounds - Run any number of rounds for each race group. You can also run a Grand Finals Round of the top finishers from each race group.
- Tiebreakers - If you have a tie in the standings, you can apply a set of tiebreaker rules to break it without any further racing. You can also break the ties in head-to-head fashion.
- Race Statistics - Detailed statistics are provided for racers, heat turnaround times, lane, and overall race statistics.
- And much more...
Click here to download a demo version of GrandPrix Race Manager.
(1)PC Requirements: 2.2 GHz or better CPU; Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7, or 8; Internet Explorer 5.01 or above (You do not need to be connected to the Internet but this is needed for the Help system); Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, 25 MB of hard drive space; 512 MB of RAM; Minimum 800x600 Screen Resolution;
™GrandPrix Race Manager is a trademark of Lisano Enterprises.