The Drill Mount is used to safely and securely fasten a hand drill to a work surface in order to use the drill for preparing pinewood derby wheels and axles. Features include:
- Adjustable Size to fit virtually any hand drill.
- Dual Mounting Positions provide flexibility to meet your work environment.
- Swivel Base allows the drill to lock in at any angle.
Drill Mount Usage Instructions
- Mount the Bench Clamp onto a work surface, and tighten securely.
Mount Drill Rest
- Place the Drill Rest into one of the two sockets in the Bench Clamp. If the Drill Rest does not fit into the socket, loosen the socket using the Hex Key.
- Orient the Drill Rest as desired, and tighten the socket using the Hex Key.
Attach Hose Clamp
- Thread the Hose Clamp into the Drill Rest, and reassemble the Hose Clamp.
- Orient the Hose Clamp so that the padding is opposite the Drill Rest.
- Slide a hand drill through the Hose Clamp and onto the Drill Rest. Orient the drill so that it sits firmly on the Drill Rest.
- Use the screwdriver/socket drive to tighten the Hose Clamp on the drill. Tighten firmly, but DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
Note: With some drills, the hose clamp must be attached on an angle (see photo).