The DerbyDome is a high-quality case for safely displaying pinewood derby cars. The DerbyDome has the following features:
- Heavy duty, clear dome fits snuggly with the black pedestal to keep cars dust free while providing a complete view of the car
- No-tools-required fastening system keeps the car in place - fits BSA, Awana, and other wheels(1)
- Car may be mounted horizontally or tilted to either side
- Product includes: dome, pedestal, two mounting brackets, blank paper identification labels, and assembly instructions
A custom printed label is available from the manufacturer. Label features are:
- Sturdy plastic label with black print
- Choice of gold, silver, or white label
- Up to 6 lines (16 characters per line) of your lettering
To receive your custom label, use the order form in the box with the DerbyDome to specify the label color and choice of lettering. Mail the order form along with payment to the manufacturer, and you will receive your custom label by return mail.
(1)The mounting clips fit cars with the standard wheel base and full-width wheels (BSA, MV, PineCar, et al). For cars with an extended wheel base or a centered wheel base (Awana kits), only one pair of wheels will attach.