Make great-looking, black windows on your car! This self-adhesive, black vinyl material can be cut to any shape, and then easily placed on your car. To use:
- Make sure the paint on the car is thoroughly cured before applying the window material.
- Use a piece of paper and scissors to create templates for your car windows. Make sure the templates fit as desired before tracing and cutting the window material.
- Turn the templates over and trace them onto the back of the window material. Cut out the windows from the material with sharp scissors.
- Peel off the backing material and apply to the car. If needed, you can remove and reapply a few times to get the window positioned properly.
- Use a soft rag to rub out any air bubbles.
- After 24 hours, the backing adhesive will cure making it difficult to remove. If desired, you can apply a clear coat over the window material.