MAXIMUM VELOCITY! ®
Pinewood Derby Car Design
THE ACCELERATOR is the ultimate in aerodynamics. At just 3/8 inch thick, THE ACCELERATOR easily slips down the track, producing top results.
In addition to the car kit and basic hand tools, you will need the following supplies to build THE ACCELERATOR:
- 1/4 inch Brad Point or Forstner drill bit (hardware store item)
- 3/16 inch drill bit (hardware store item)
- 1/4 inch wood chisel
- Weight Kit for Wing/Accelerator (available from Maximum Velocity)
- Custom Designs and Stripes & Flames were used to customize the car in the photo.
- The extended wheel base can be created by either cutting new axle slots with two hacksaw blades, or by drilling axle holes with the Pro-Body Tool. Instructions and templates are provided in the Car Plans 6 booklet.
Copyright © 2017 by Maximum Velocity, Inc.
® Maximum Velocity! is a registered trademark of Maximum Velocity, Inc.
Awana is a registered trademark of Awana Clubs International
Pinewood Derby is a registered trademark of Boy Scouts of America
PineCar is a registered trademark of PineCar